At CHAITANIA Global, we strive to achieve the following:
- To base our education and teaching on behavioral values.
- The highest possible academic and cultural achievements.
- To develop and apply the pupils’ talents and skills.
- To lead the pupils to be independent but also to work in groups.
- To enrich and expand the pupils social and emotional development in order to make them happy and effective members of the school community.
- To maintain good discipline at school.
- To enhance communication between school and family.
CHAITANIA Global School (CGS, Raipur) is a parallel medium school which starts its mission from day one by opening its doors with an aim to focus on the pupils attending as a Beginner. Our main motto is to bring a quality of education with South based educational program in new pattern of learning methods with fun and activities in which the kids can enjoy the way of learning program. Our aim is to introduce a new pattern of learning techniques keeping in mind the future competitive world in all sectors. Maintaining the standard of English language to be enjoyed by each and every kid in way of speaking, form ation of sentence, building words etc.
PRE-PRIMARY SECTION LEARNING AREAS
Pre Nursery – Making the child to mingle with school environment. Teaching and to develop the behavioral aspects, to develop hearing skills with stories & poems, to develop their creativeness in art etc.
- Prep / KG – I
- Prep / KG – II
- Class – I & II
Pupils are given additional stimulation in the form of project solving exercises and individual projects.
Art, Music, Dance
DIDACTICAL AID TEAM
Didactical assistance is given to child who may have, for some reason, fallen behind in their concepts of Spelling, Written Communication, Reading and Mathematics and yet do not require full time Remedial Aid.
- Your person:
School uniform must be worn correctly at all times.
- When pupils move to and from the school, they must always be correctly dressed.
- No jewelry may be worn.
- The boys’ hair must be cut short. No long hair will be tolerated.
- Girls’ hair must be fastened with white ribbons, a white alice band. Short hair must be cut so that when the child bends forward, the hair does not fall into her eyes.
- Toys may under no circumstances be brought to school.
Choir, Speech and Drama, Orators Debating Society, Chess
Athletics, Physical Education & other Games for Both Boys & Girls.
The school begins at 08:45am (reporting time) and disperses at 01:20pm. The Roster is designed as follows:-
Pre Nursery / Nursery – 8:45 Am to 11:30 Am KG-I to Class II – 8:45 Am to 01:20 Pm Sports will be commenced in between the period.
- Saturday No Classes.
- Only Five days a week.
PARENT TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
The school boasts a very active P.T.A. All parents are automatically members of the P.T.A. The main purpose of the P.T.A. is to create opportunities where parents and teachers can meet formally and/or socially to come up with the child’s progress and improvement in the school and also to know the parents quarries and problems & to get the feedback of the child.
The School boasts a very strong supporters association. The sole purpose of the association is to promote parent involvement.
The books set & stationary are available at the prescribed books stores as per the syllabus and Parents are responsible for the purchase of the prescribed stationery as well, where applicable .
NB: Staple may under no circumstances be used in school books.
PRIZES FOR THE ANNUAL PRIZE-GIVING
Pupils compete for the following honors bars:
- First Award: The MERIT BAR is presented in cases where a pupil, according to the staff, has worked exceptionally hard, according to his/her ability.
- Second Award: The SPORTS BAR is presented to any pupil who achieves on the sports field.
Third Award: The SPECIAL AWARD bar is awarded to pupils who win floating trophies.
For Pre Nursery, Nursery kids, Parents are requested to send an extra Pant and Nappy pads with their kids. And even for KG -I & II those kids are having stomach problem, parents are request to send an extra pant with their kids.
- Our School Grounds:
When the bell rings at the beginning of every day and also at the end of breaks, pupils will line up in their rows at prescribed places before leading off to their respective classrooms.
- As soon as pupils enter the school building, they must:
- be quiet; b) walk neatly
- walk directly to their classrooms.
- Pupils may under no circumstances be in the School passages or classrooms before or after school time.
- On rainy days pupils go straight to their classes Where they will be under the control of teachers.
- The passages of the school may under no circumstances be used as a short cut.
- Ice cream or sweets may not, under any circumstances, be bought from vendors over the school fences.
- Chewing gum or bubble gum may NOT be chewed on school premises, in class or when on an excursion.
NB: To meet for any quarries with the school authority Principal, Coordinator or teachers, Parents are requested to maintain the decorum of the school in the school hour’s only i.e. between 12:40Pm to 1:20Pm. For more quarries or any other disciples, Parents can meet the Management in the morning hours between 9:15 Am to 10Am. (kindly register wards & parents name before with the Coordinator for meeting)
- Personal behavior:
- The following offences in and around the classrooms are viewed in a serious light:
- Slovenly schoolwork
- Neglecting to do homework
- Telling lies
- Arrogant behavior and/or bad language
- Interference with other pupils’ belongings
- Ignoring the instructions of prefects
- The school’s guideline “Discipline with Dignity” must be observed at all times.
- Physical Education: Yoga
All sports cloths as prescribed in school uniform. Yoga Mat is to be purchased by parents and submitted to the class teacher with label.
- Parents are requested to co-operate by insisting that their kids are properly dressed while attending the school, in the regulation school dress detailed as below.
- Parents seeking admission to CGS, Raipur for their ward should carefully read the following before filling up the registration form.
- Children must fulfill the minimum age requirement as on 1st April of the year in which admission is sought.