Plot No 15/304, Ashoka Ratna,
Vidhan Sabha Road,, Raipur, Chhattisgarh,
Bhagwati Agrotech Has one vision to be on the top in terms of providing right quality,quantity,purity,and potency of its product and establishing itself into a household brand name. We also intend to grow as a potential export house and generating valuable foreign exchange . We would diversify into value addition of the processed food products as well . In the packaging of fresh mushroom we try to provide fully graded mushrooms with no cut mark on the body and stems cut obliquely. It is packed into beautiful, colored perforated PP bags and put into plastic trays, so that it can be delivery efficiently.
Mushroom is one of the best diet, which contains protein, minerals and vitamins like Nutritive material in a sufficient quantity. Mushroom is having less quantity of fats due to this reason it is very good diet for heart patients and due to the very less carbohydrates mushroom is most suitable diet for diabetic patients. Mushroom is not required direct sunlight as it is required in case of vegetables which are having green leaves plants but the beds of the mushroom should be protected from the direct sunlight and rains so the mushroom is grown either in house or in hut or any cover and below the any cover of the root which is having sufficient aeriation. About one dozen mushroom spaces are commercially grown in the world but in Haryna mainly two spaces are cultivated which are grown at commercial level.
- Fresh mushroom
- Fresh button mushroom
- Oyster mushroom spawn
- Mushroom powder
- Button mushroom
- Mushroom slice
- Sliced Mushroom
- Whole Button Mushroom
There are many types of mushrooms that offer a long list of health benefits. Mushrooms are an odd looking group that goes by the name of fungi pronounced, fun gee or fun guy. Essentially it is neither a plant nor an animal it is a fungus, hence the group name. Although mushrooms may not be a number one menu favorite you may think twice about pushing them aside during your next encounter.
Note: If you have gout do not eat mushrooms.
- White Mushroom for Weight Loss and Prostate Cancer Prevention– This category includes the familiar button mushroom, cremini and the Portobello. The white mushroom has a special carbohydrate that stokes the metabolic fire and maintains blood sugar levels. A strong metabolism means more burned fat. Three ounces per day for four to six weeks has been said to yield substantial weight loss (this does not mean that exercise and healthy eating is not required). These mushrooms are also high in selenium which not only aids weight loss but is showing to have positive effects on prostate cancer.
- Shiitake Can Fight Tumors– These flavorful, meaty mushrooms contain lentinan which is a natural anti-tumor compound. It has been developed by the Japanese into a beneficial anti-cancer treatment. In turn, it is an excellent source of vitamin D and fighting infection. Four to five ounces per day is recommended.
- Reishi: The Super Anti-‘Shroom– This mushroom that looks like a large brown and white flower made of wood, has the following properties: anti-cancer, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal. In addition, reishi mushrooms contain gandodermic acid which helps reduce cholesterol which in turn can lower high blood pressure. A few ounces per day is a good addition to a meal.
- Maitake Mushrooms for Breast Cancer– A half of a cup per day of maitake mushrooms is said to be able to sweep the system, find abnormal cells and cause them to self-destruct. At the same time, these trumpeting bushels can trigger the body to release killer immune system cells.
- Oysters for HIV – Oyster mushrooms are being studied as a possible defense against HIV. Due to its high anti-oxidant compounds, these mushrooms can be a life saving ingredient.
- Chanterelle: The Other Anti ‘Shroom – Looking like a single mini-trumpet this mushroom has been associated with anti-microbial, bacterial and fungal properties. They are also high in vitamin C, D and potassium.
- Porcini for Anti-Inflammation– A meaty mushroom similar to the Portabello has been used as a successful anti-inflammatory. It contains the compound ergosterol which is capable of cytotoxicity which is the process of attacking enemy cells.
Shimeji Fights Tumors Asthma and More– These are the tiny capped, long stemmed species that can be found in many Asian soups or as a garnish. Be sure and pay close attention to this one as it contains beta-glucans. According to the National Cancer Institute of Japan this compound is a successful remedy for retarding and destroying growing tumors. Shimeji mushrooms can also help diabetes, asthma and certain allergies by enhancing the immune system and boosting its healing capabilities.